Do you intend to replace your standard cooler with a CPU cooler because you are a gamer? We have listed 8 CPU coolers under $50 in 2022 to help you get the best CPU coolers for just under $50!
You may find a variety of CPU coolers for sale online. There are undoubtedly many CPU coolers available and some good ones are pretty expensive.
The great news is that, unless you really want that level of power, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on the priciest models. After all, in today’s world, $50 can buy a lot. And when it comes to the most inexpensive CPU coolers, we’ve found some really excellent budget solutions for you.
A Guide To Purchasing CPU Coolers for Less Than $50
You should take into account a few things while purchasing a CPU cooler. In this post, we’ll go over some of the key things to consider when selecting a CPU cooler for your computer system.
- The size and shape of your PC case should be taken into consideration.
- You should get a CPU cooler in order to keep the system’s processor cool at all times.
- Check the compatibility of your PC case with CPU cooling
- Price is the last thing to consider before you buy a new CPU cooler for your PC. Always look for good value for money.
Here are the 8 Top CPU Cooler Under $50 in 2022
1. 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan, Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
One of the most effective CPU coolers you can get is the Corsair Hydro Series H60. It includes a pump that can generate up to 57.2 CFM, so it can efficiently cool down your CPU and maintain it at the right temperature.
A 120mm high-density thin radiator with the pump submerged underneath it improves cooling efficiency as well. The cooler also has LED lighting, which gives any system build a touch of radiance.
AM4, LGA 1151, and LGA 2066 socket CPUs are supported by the Corsair Hydro Series H60. Because it is infallibly compatible with the majority of current CPUs as well as all foreseeable future models, you don’t necessarily need to worry about compatibility.
In terms of performance, it is also one of the top $50 CPU coolers on a tight budget. It offers reliable cooling at a reasonable cost. Additionally, the pump will enable you to use your components to their full potential in a quiet and hygienic setting.
- This CPU cooler’s pump offers incredible value for the money.
- This CPU cooler is extremely effective thanks to the radiator, which also ensures that your components are kept at the right temperature.
- CPU cooler may be a bit loud
2. The Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler SF120R for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151 Features an RGB Fan, Brushed Nickel Fins, and Four Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes
Among inexpensive CPU coolers, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition is a good option. It has a lot of power and is among the CPU coolers you can get for less than $50.
With 4 heat pipes and direct contact technology, the Hyper 212 Black Edition has a remarkable air intake capacity. Metal fins that have been anodized make sure you receive the best cooling performance possible. The fan has a Smart Fan sensor that, in the absence of a fan, stops the radiator from spinning. It does include RGB LED technology with four LEDs that turn on in accordance with the setting and three pre-set modes for a more personalized appearance.
Overall, the Hyper 212 Black Edition is a reliable option among inexpensive CPU coolers, and it’s both time and money well spent.
- This CPU cooler is simple to install, performs well, and is noiseless.
- The RGB lighting enables a more individualized look with the push of a button.
- Gamers and anybody searching for high performance should consider it because of its reasonable pricing.
- When operating in a calm area, the fans on this CPU cooler can occasionally be heard.
- For overclocking, it might not have enough power.
3. The premium low-profile CPU cooler Noctua NH-L9i for Intel LGA115x
The Noctua NH-L9i is a top-notch, reasonably priced CPU cooler from a reputable company. It has a low-profile design and is intended for Intel systems. The installation process is simplified by the SecuFirm2 mounting method, and it works flawlessly on all Intel platforms. Due to the copper used in its construction, it has excellent heat transmission rates.
Overall, if you want a fantastic CPU cooler that can be used on any Intel platform, the Noctua NH-L9i is a terrific option. It will always keep your CPU cool and is simple to install.
- While your computer is on or in sleep mode, this CPU cooler is quite quiet, so you won’t have to put up with any unwanted noises.
- Even on mid-range systems, this CPU cooler’s high-quality mounting method makes installation simple.
- There are no fan clips included with this CPU cooler for AMD sockets.
- Instead of a 120mm fan, the Noctua NH-L9i employs a 92mm fan.
4. The ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO Tower CPU Air Cooler supports CPUs up to 210 Watt TDP and has a 120 mm PWM processor fan for Intel and AMD sockets
Anyone seeking a nice cheap CPU cooler should definitely consider the ARCTIC ACFRE00060A Freezer 34 eSports DUO. Even though it operates at a low speed, it produces excellent cooling results. Two 120mm PWM fans are used in a push-pull arrangement to cool the CPU. Additionally, it has a number of design components that make it simple to assemble in your PC construction.
The designs of this CPU cooler are brand-new, svelte, and modern; they look terrific and are simple to operate. Additionally, it includes a mounting method that works with AMD and Intel sockets. The mounting solution is extremely simple to set up, so you can start using your CPU cooler as soon as you turn it on.
- For the price it is, it is quite quiet and has amazing cooling capabilities.
- Excellent thermal transmission is provided by the heatsink.
- You won’t have any issues using this CPU cooler because it is simple to set up.
- This CPU cooler has a fantastic appearance and is compatible with the majority of systems.
- When you run the fans at full speed, they make a little noise.
- At first, it may be challenging to understand how to operate this CPU cooler correctly.
5. Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler for AMD AM4 from Noctua, model number NH-L9a
The Noctua NH-L9a is a small and sleek CPU cooler that is compatible with all mid-range computer designs. Since it is just 37mm tall, it is a fantastic option for compact form factor devices. includes two separate sets of fan mounting clips, one for AMD and the other for Intel sockets. comes with extra clips that may be used with AMD Ryzen CPUs as well as AMD AM4 platforms.
It also features a Low-Noise Adaptor and a 92mm fan. Performance and noise levels are balanced in this setup, which is quiet enough for daily usage.
Overall, the Noctua NH-L9a is a great option if you’re searching for a CPU cooler that can be installed on any mid-range AMD system and will always keep your CPU cool.
- Almost any type of system may easily install this CPU cooler.
- It has excellent performance and is compatible with several AMD CPU models.
- You won’t notice any obtrusive noises emanating from it because it is incredibly silent.
- If you wish to use it with an AMD system, you must buy the mounting kit separately as it just comes with a fan.
6. Intel, 1x 120mm Fan, 5 Year Warranty, EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 400-HY-CL11-V1
One of the greatest all-in-one CPU coolers is the EVGA CLC, which makes it easy to put together a CPU cooler. The CLC has a great array of functions in addition to having all the hardware required to do the task. It will maintain the best degree of performance for your computer’s internal components while also keeping your CPU cool under heavy loads.
The copper base and spreaders of the EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One Liquid Cooler are incredibly effective at dispersing heat. The construction quality is excellent since this cooler is composed of high-grade components and will function perfectly.
- The internal parts of the system will continue to operate at their best efficiency levels thanks to this CPU cooler, which can keep your CPU cool at all times.
- It has a fan speed controller, so you may change the fan’s speed to suit your preferences and requirements.
- Given that it is covered by a 5-year warranty, you can be confident that this device will function flawlessly for a very long time.
- This CPU cooler won’t work wonders, but it will keep your PC operating as cool as possible.
7. 69mm Tall, 120mm Low Profile, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen Scythe Big Shuriken 3 CPU Air Cooler
The emphasis on CPU cooling was one of the significant advancements in PC cooling during the past 10 years. One such heatsink with exceptional performance and a variety of unique features is the Scythe Big Shuriken 3. The 120mm fan that comes with this heatsink is incredibly quiet and will keep your CPU cool at all times, even while it is working hard. In accordance with the CPU temperature, the fan speed may also be programmed to vary automatically.
Overall, the Scythe Big Shuriken 3 is a great CPU cooler that can maintain your processor at a constant temperature. Additionally, you’ll be able to maximize the use of your computer, and you won’t have any issues with this item at all.
- Even in tiny cases, it will fit without a hitch and precisely.
- A fan speed controller is included.
- You won’t have to worry about vibrations from this CPU cooler in the long term because of how quiet it is.
- Not designed to support very high loads.
8. Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x, Noctua NH-L9i Chromax
A low-profile CPU cooler that works with almost any system setup is the Noctua NH-L9i Chromax. One of the tiniest CPU coolers on the market right now, it measures just 37mm. This CPU cooler has a top-notch NF-A9x14 thin 92mm fan from Noctua. It will greatly improve cooling performance and has been tuned for low noise levels.
The NF-A9x14 thin 92mm fan from Noctua, known for its renowned quality, is included with this CPU cooler. It will greatly improve cooling performance and has been tuned for low noise levels. Even when rotating at its maximum speed, this 92mm fan is incredibly quiet.
A quick-release lever is included with the Noctua NH-L9i to make installation on virtually any system simple. This lever may be used to mount the CPU cooler on your motherboard.
For anyone who wishes to use an ITX or Micro-ATX motherboard for their mid-range system, the Noctua NH-L9i Chromax is a superb CPU cooler. Any system may have it installed, and it will always keep your CPU cool.
- It is simple to install this CPU cooler on almost any system type, including ATX, Micro-ATX, and ITX.
- Your CPU will always stay cool thanks to this.
- It has a silent fan that won’t make distracting noises while in use.
- If you wish to utilize this CPU cooler on an AMD system, you will need to purchase the mounting kit separately.
There are many CPU coolers available on the market, and it can be difficult to choose the right one for your needs. In this post, we’ve gone over eight of the best CPU coolers for less than $50, so you can find the perfect one for your budget. Keep in mind the size and shape of your PC case, the compatibility of your PC case with CPU cooling, and the price when making your decision.