Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account

If you have a balance in your Google Play account, you may wonder how to transfer that money to your bank account. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer funds directly from Google Play to a bank account. However, there are a few indirect methods that you can use to get your money out of Google Play and into your bank account.

One option is to use Google Play gift cards to add money to your PayPal account.

How to Transfer Google Play Balance to a Bank Account

If you’re looking to transfer your Google Play balance to your bank account, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need a Google Play account with a balance of at least $1. Yyou can follow these steps to transfer your balance to your bank account:

1. Rewards Converter

This app transfers Google Play balances to Paypal, Google Pay, Paytm, or UPI/VPA accounts. You must first download the app from the URL provided here. After that, you need to sign up and purchase their token with your play credit, which will be converted to real money.

How to Transfer Google Play Balance to a Paypal Account:

  • Go to Google Play and install the Rewards Converter app
  • After installing the app, create an account
  • Enter the number of play credits you wish to convert
  • Provide your PayPal or other account information
  • Transfer your Google Play account balance to PayPal
  • Confirm your order and pay with your Google Play balance
  • Wait 7 days for your order to be confirmed

2. Taski Opinion Rewards Converter

Taski Opinion Rewards Converter is an app that allows you to convert your unused or unwanted gift cards into Taski Credit. You can then use your Taski Credit to get cash back or redeem rewards from various retailers. The application is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.

This application is one of many that converts your Google Play credits and deposits the funds into your bank, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, or Paytm.

You must download the app and register for their service. They will allow you to use your Google Play credits to make a purchase; after you complete the purchase, you will get 60 percent of the money in the payment you specified at the time of signup within seven business days.

To transfer your Google Play money to your bank account, follow these steps:

  • Get the Taski Opinion Rewards Converter app from the Google Play store
  • Set up a new account
  • Using the play credits, purchase the token amount
  • Purchase a token with your play credits
  • Then, for the token you purchased, click the Convert token button
  • Choose the payment option for which you want your money and provide the necessary information
  • To transfer play credits, select the payment method
  • Wait seven days for your money to be sent to your desired account

You must purchase the token in the app so that they may convert your Google Play balance and credit your account. Their ticket will match the amount you buy, so select the token amount you wish to withdraw.

Most Commonly Asked Questions

How long does the transfer take?

Given Google has a 48-hour return policy, these applications frequently wait until your refund time is finished. The transfer typically takes 72 to 7 days to complete.

Are the applications we’re utilizing to transfer Google Play balance reliable?

No, they are third-party applications. We have no official structure behind them, but for the time being, these are the only sources individuals are utilizing to withdraw their Google Play Credits or Google Opinion Rewards.

How much are the transfer fees?

Google takes 30% of the overall transaction amount, and these applications often take 10% for their service. As a result, you will be charged 40% of the total transferring fees, and you will only get 60% of the total Google Play credits as cash in your bank, PayPal, or another account.


There is no direct or official way to transfer your Google Play balance to your bank or another account, but you may utilize such programs to swiftly move your credits to your account.

Scroll to Top