Twitter is one of the top social media websites out there and most of us pretty much have our time full of surfing the internet. If you want to download the videos you are interested in then you will need a software or tool to help you download the video.
Here’s our on how to download a Twitter video.
Download from a 3rd party website
There’s a ton of 3rd party websites out there that can do the job. Here are the steps to download Twitter videos:
- Select the preferred 3rd party website, we chose twdown.net in this example
- Other 3rd party websites you can try: https://www.savetweetvid.com/, https://twittervideodownloader.com/
- Go to twitter and find the video you want, Right-click and Copy Video Address
- Paste the URL into the 3rd party website
- Select your desired Quality
- It will then open a new tab for the video source
- Right-click the video or press CTRL+S to save
- For mobile, you can just hold the video and then Save as
It’s a pretty straight forward step and especially with our guide, you won’t get confused and wonder where did you go wrong. Start downloading Twitter videos now and enjoy if offline!