Not one person probably ever dreamed that one day, they would question how to sell feet pics on Instagram. But here we are. In this digital era, you can make money off of basically anything online.
In this article, we will look at how to sell feet pics online, some tips, and safety precautions.
But first, is selling feet pictures legal?
Totally. Most nations, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, make it perfectly legal to sell feet pictures online.
However, due to religious customs and restrictions, it may be illegal in certain countries to sell feet pictures online. You must also ensure that you are not a minor.
If you’re wondering where to sell photos of feet in America, the United Kingdom, or Australia, look no further. You’ll find some great choices to choose from further down in this post.
How To Sell Feet Pics On IG
Instagram is a massive website that began as one of the first photo-sharing platforms. Instagram, which has about 1 billion users today, is a perfect place to start selling feet videos.
Here’s how to sell photos of your feet on Instagram:
- Create an Instagram Business account and begin sharing foot photos as your follower count grows.
- Directly contact people who have shown an interest in purchasing feet images on other people’s feet pictures and profiles. Inform them about what you have to offer.
- Find your competitors’ followers and steal them. Go to their pages and add the active followers they have, as well as direct message the potential followers to let them know you sell feet photos.
- Use relevant hashtags to attract the attention of people who are interested in foot pictures.
- Hashtags For Instagram Feet Pics
You may be surprised to learn how many people share photos of their feet on Instagram. Let me tell you about some of the most common hashtags in the feet market right now.
- #Feet – 15.7 million posts
- #Feetpics – 1.3 million posts
- #FeetWorship – 2.0 million posts
- #FeetPorn – 3.0 million posts
- #FeetLovers – 1.8 million posts
- #PrettyFeet – 3.5 million posts
- #BareFeet – 2.8 million posts
- #InstaFeet – 2.5 million posts
- #BeautifulFeet – 1.7 million posts
To gain exposure faster, use multiple hashtags, so your posts will reach more people.
What Kind Of People Buy Feet Pictures?
There are a lot of people that are interested in feet photos. The main types of clients you’ll be dealing with include:
Sexual interest in feet characterizes foot fetishism. It is the most common sexual obsession involving a body part. Some people are more interested in feet, just as some people are more interested in breasts or butts.
This may seem strange to some, but it is a real thing. A survey of thousands of people with fetishes found that 47%of them had a foot fetish. Celebrities such as Britney Spears, Big Boi, Ludacris, Jack Black, and Elvis have all confessed to having a foot fetish.
People buy foot pictures mostly to fulfill their foot fetish.
Businesses Need Them
Some publishers and marketers will also purchase foot photos. Surely you’ve been to the nail salon and you see that giant photo of pretty feet on the wall? What about the feet you saw in the cosmetic magazine? Well, that person got paid for that feet picture. It could’ve been you, my friend.
Other businesses that may need them include nail polish, foot scrubs, footwear, etc.
Fetishes and marketing are two of the main people that are looking for feet photos, but many others will purchase for various reasons! But how much can you make per foot photo?
How Much To Charge For Feet Pictures
Feet images will sell for anywhere from $5 to $100+ per photo on average! If you’re good, you might end up making thousands of dollars.
Your pricing can vary depending on the customer and any particular demands for the images (such as camera angle or specific backgrounds).
Don’t undervalue yourself if you have lovely feet! Never sell your photographs for less than $20. Furthermore, if you are asked to take custom images (such as adding peanut butter or oil to your feet), you can charge extra.
Pros And Cons Of Selling Feet Pics Online
Pros of Selling Feet Pics Online
- There are no startup costs.
- Earning opportunity is limitless. The more customers you have, the more money you can make.
- Since the online world is so vast, you can meet a far wider audience.
- The schedule is easily flexible.
- You have the ability to be your own boss.
- You have the option of selecting your own clients.
Cons of Selling Feet Pics Online
- Inconsistent earnings
- The level of competition is high.
- Some people will make inappropriate requests.
Best Tips on Selling Feet Pictures
Selling pictures of feet isn’t like icing on the cake. To sell your feet pictures, you must follow certain routines and procedures. Here are some pointers to help you sell feet pictures online:
1. Footwork exercises
Nobody likes big, flabby, unshaped feet. To make your feet look good in photos, you can do some foot exercises.
2. Take care of your feet as if they were sponges
The most important thing to remember when doing this type of online work is to take extra care of your feet. So never walk barefoot. Wear specially designed slippers for your feet at all times. Maintain the cleanliness of your feet.
3. Sell high-quality feet pictures
Quality manifests itself in a variety of ways. However, in the case of feet pictures, the quality of the image comes first. Nobody would buy a photo that is of poor quality or has a bad angle. Hiring a professional photographer to shoot your feet is always a good idea.
4. Before submitting the original foot photo, request payment
Often send a watermarked version of the original feet picture to clients before submitting the original feet picture and asking for payment. This is due to the fact that certain clients would not pay you after receiving the original picture. So, get paid, and then send the original feet picture.
5. Watermark your Pictures when posting online or showcasing
Never forget to add a watermark to your foot photos if you don’t want to sell them for free. There are numerous software programs available for adding a watermark to images of your feet.
Never forget to put them to use.
6. Maintain a professional tone in your conversation
Although genuine buyers often speak professionally, some clients will misbehave, especially if you are a female. As a result, always speak and act professionally.
7. Don’t imitate others; be unique
If you exactly replicate another person’s feet picture, your image will not sell well. Don’t exactly replicate another person’s foot picture. Always strive to be creative when it comes to the picture of your feet.
8. Background and lighting
Even if your feet look nice in the photograph, if the backdrop or lighting is bad, the photograph would not sell well. An image of attractive feet will always have a nice background and excellent lighting.
9. Photoshop a bit but not a lot
It is okay to Photoshop your feet picture, but be careful not to give it an unrealistic look that people would not buy.
Final Thoughts On How To Sell Feet Pics on Instagram
Some can find selling feet pictures unusual, but we cannot deny that it is a legitimate way to make money online. Of course, it isn’t for everybody, so if you don’t feel at ease, don’t do it!
If you want to sell feet pics online, there should be no shame in your game! Just remember to stay safe and private while you’re at it.